[NFBF-Melbourne] [nfbfl-faith] Update on "Prayers for my Mom"

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Aug 23 01:45:06 UTC 2020

We love you too Joyce! What good news it is that your precious mother is
able to eat normally once more. I know she is comforted having you right
there by her bedside!

Without question we will continue prayer for strength for both you and your
mother as well as a successful surgery without the gangrene spreading to her
leg.

I know these are tough times for you but we have you lifted up to Jesus to
make you adequate for whatever lies ahead. He knows your heart and it is a
heart of great faith in the Lord. Do keep us posted and know that so many of
your NFBF friends have you and your mom covered up in prayer.

Love,

Kathy