[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Convention Registration Reminder

mlhwomble at gmail.com mlhwomble at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 14:39:41 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Camille Tate via NFBF-Melbourne
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 11:06 AM
To: 'NFB of Florida Melbourne Space Coast Chapter List'
<nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ctate2076 at att.net
Subject: [NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Convention Registration Reminder

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jorge Hernandez via
NFBF-L
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 10:35 AM
To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jorge Hernandez <jeh1065 at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Convention Registration Reminder

Good morning Florida Federationists

Our 50th Virtual State Convention is six weeks away and the Florida
Affiliate is eager to have all of us together in the cloud.

Registration is already available on the web site at
www.nfbflorida.org/registration-form.htm.  The process is very simple and
fully accessible using your computer, tablet, and smartphone.

Yes, our convention is FREE!! All you need to do is register to be eligible
to win door prizes.

Join us anywhere and everywhere for our 50th Anniversary State Convention
and celebrate our accomplishments throughout these fifty years.

For more information on our State Convention, please visit
www.nfbflorida.org/convention.htm or join us this Sunday, August 23, 2020 at
8:00 pm for our open board and convention planning call.

See all of you in the cloud tomorrow.

Jorge Hernandez

NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/ctate2076%40att.net