[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Technology Call reminder

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Aug 26 20:35:46 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jorge Hernandez via
NFBF-L
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 1:32 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFB of
Florida List for Leaders <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jorge Hernandez <jeh1065 at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Technology Call reminder

In behalf of Rafael Fernandez:

Good afternoon federation family

We will be holding our last technology call on August 31, 2020. This is the
last meeting before our virtual convention that is!!! We will touch on a few
topics and one is a surprise, the only clue I'm giving is that it's coming
soon.

Secondly I'd like to get some feedback on what you'd like to see our
technology seminar present in our virtual convention.

Please come with questions and be prepared to learn a little and have some
fun.

Rafael Fernandez