[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] The Original Tampa Bay 50/50 Drawing is back!

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Dec 3 23:41:20 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Dan Hicks via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 6:32 PM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: danjhicks at yahoo.com
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] The Original Tampa Bay 50/50 Drawing is back!

Greetings fellow federation members,

The original is back!  And you don’t need PayPal to participate.

Here is your chance to be part of the Tampa Bay Chapter’s 50/50 fundraising drawing! We will do our 50/50 drawing again on Saturday, December 19, 2020. Five dollars will get you six tickets, $10 will get you 12 tickets and so on.

We now have more ways to pay for your lucky chances.

You can use this link to pay via PayPal.

 <mailto:tampabay at nfbflorida.org> tampabay at nfbflorida.org

If you can pay with a checking account and use the send to a friend option, it doesn’t cost us anything. However, if using a credit or debit card, you can use this link:

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/NFBFTampaBay?locale.x=en_US

If you don’t have a PayPal account, or just want an easier way to send money, use this link:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/24228PDCG29HT/checkout/DDLWQAGJP4GHNM2OGGI6AUOH

Pay with a credit card or debit card and fill out the simple form so we have your name and email address.

Thank you all.

Dan Hicks,

Treasurer,

Tampa Chapter

National Federation of the blind of Florida