[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] It's a surprise Sunrise and Shine on Christmas Eve at 10:00 a.m. - Unwrap this email to see what's inside!

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Dec 24 14:12:43 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell Davis via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 9:21 AM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] It's a surprise Sunrise and Shine on Christmas Eve at 10:00 a.m. - Unwrap this email to see what's inside!

Good morning everyone!

If you had read last week’s Sunrise and Shine email closely, you would have seen that I stated it would be our last call of 2020, at least it would, “most likely be”. Turns out we didn’t finish our calls of 2020 with trivia after all, instead we’ll gather one more time tomorrow to celebrate the holidays together. If you have the time, why not call in and share some Christmas memories and tell us all what your plans are this year. I’m so glad last week’s trivia competitors at Sunrise and Shine was so welcoming of the idea of a Christmas Eve gathering. Whether you are busy in the kitchen preparing Christmas dinner early, finally getting the tree and decorations up, (at the last minute I remind you), or just sitting around in your cozy pajamas sipping hot tea or coffee, I know having you  with us all will bring joy to everyone.

We always have a great time together, learning a bit about NFB Newsline, learning from one another and sharing what we've been up to. Tomorrow morning, December 24th,  at 10:00 a.m., we'll do just that!

I hope you will take the time to stop by and say hello. If you haven't yet joined us on these fantastic Zoom calls, I know you will find the regulars who have been joining us since the beginning, to be warm and welcoming. Sometimes the chatter gets a bit lively, but that's all part of the fun, (or maybe it's the strong milk punch from the North Pole). Wonder how that eggnog got so strong. Maybe Brittany’s been up to no good, (Brittany, it’s only 10:00a.m, .step away from the punch bowl)!

Again, we will use the Zoom platform for the call, but if you haven't spent much time on Zoom, don't let that keep you away either. There are several different ways to call in, including the familiar conference call method of using your landline or mobile phone to dial a phone number and  access code. I hope that with Sunrise and Shines out of the ordinary time slot , we will get to hear from some of the family and friends we have been missing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the call at our NFB Newsline of Florida toll-free support line. Check the bottom of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions. Looking forward to visiting with you this Thursday. Who’s bringing the hot soup, warm blankets and the fake fireplace logs??

Russ Davis, Coordinator
   NFB Newsline of Florida
1-844-827-7371 extension #1
Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org <mailto:newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org>

NFB Florida Newsline is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, December 24th, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

Direct dial access phone number
+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

NFBF-L: