[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: REMINDER: FW: THE PRAYER LINE FOR JESUS' 2020 CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 01:06:28 UTC 2020

From: Joyce Taylor <dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 5:15 PM
To: 'ppmj47 at yahoo.com' <ppmj47 at yahoo.com>; 'pashunnprofit at gmail.com'
<pashunnprofit at gmail.com>; 'ell650 at aol.com' <ell650 at aol.com>; 'Darlene
Ellis' <doll1963baby at gmail.com>; 'jolenepaige1 at gmail.com'
<jolenepaige1 at gmail.com>; 'vernettapaige5 at gmail.com'
<vernettapaige5 at gmail.com>; 'WANDAYOUNGER44 at GMAIL.COM'
<WANDAYOUNGER44 at GMAIL.COM>; 'youngdiane20 at yahoo.com'
<youngdiane20 at yahoo.com>; 'dutches368 at aol.com' <dutches368 at aol.com>;
'CDEKLE1949 at GMAIL.COM' <CDEKLE1949 at GMAIL.COM>; 'BRENDA.PARKS at RWJBH.ORG'
<BRENDA.PARKS at RWJBH.ORG>; 'dolores.lewis at aol.com' <dolores.lewis at aol.com>;
'ronjo908 at aol.com' <ronjo908 at aol.com>; 'iradoll27 at gmail.com'
<iradoll27 at gmail.com>; 'Katrynah Talbert' <katrynahnc01 at att.net>;
'LENORABRASWELL at GMAIL.COM' <LENORABRASWELL at GMAIL.COM>; 'llsealey at aol.com'
<llsealey at aol.com>; 'Lavender West' <Lavenderfay at hotmail.com>; 'Deborah
Scott' <ScottD at hpw.com>; 'tkhan2006 at yahoo.com' <tkhan2006 at yahoo.com>;
'megamiracles at aol.com' <megamiracles at aol.com>; 'jellerbe1956 at verizon.net'
<jellerbe1956 at verizon.net>; 'drcultess at hotmail.com' <drcultess at hotmail.com>;
'cchequan122 at gmail.com' <cchequan122 at gmail.com>; 'feev63 at gmail.com'
<feev63 at gmail.com>; 'EDWARDD4 at LEGALSHIELDASSOCIATE.COM'
<EDWARDD4 at LEGALSHIELDASSOCIATE.COM>; 'delo161 at yahoo.com'
<delo161 at yahoo.com>; 'Vince Pryce' <provb36 at yahoo.com>; 'Bishop2'
<bishopmerton at gmail.com>; 'trinaglassesq at gmail.com'
<trinaglassesq at gmail.com>; 'chercherabc at icloud.com'
<chercherabc at icloud.com>; '19glorious47 at gmail.com' <19glorious47 at gmail.com>;
'Amanda Guerrero' <aguerrero at cvicentralflorida.org>;
'victoria.blumberg at kiscosl.com' <victoria.blumberg at kiscosl.com>; 'Joe
Naulty' <jnaulty at cfl.rr.com>; 'amnaulty at aol.com' <amnaulty at aol.com>; 'Ron
Bryant' <rbryant41 at gmail.com>; 'Nancy Hollo' <nancyhollo at yahoo.com>; 'Teresa
Cruz' <teresasantana803 at att.net>; 'Marilyn Womble' <mlwomble at cfl.rr.com>;
'denisewoo57 at gmail.com' <denisewoo57 at gmail.com>; 'n.yeargin at yahoo.com'
<n.yeargin at yahoo.com>
Subject: REMINDER: FW: THE PRAYER LINE FOR JESUS' 2020 CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION

Hello Everyone!  Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanza to all!
The Prayer Line for Jesus would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas
and Happy Holidays  and Festive Gatherings to all.  If possible, please join
us for our Morning Glory Christmas Celebration on Christmas morning at 8 am.
Sit back, relax and enjoy our Christmas Extravaganza full of  Love, Joy and
Peace and Good Will to all men!

For those who have assignments, please review and we will hear you tomorrow
morning by 7:55 am  so attendance may be confirmed.  If I do not hear you by
7:59 am, I will not call out the person or assignment in order to keep the
Program flowing.  Please be mindful of the background noises - remember, we
want to reverence the Spirit of the Lord and we also have guests on the
line, so if you do not have an assignment, please mute yourself.  Thank you,
in advance, for your cooperation.

May God richly bless each and every one of you, and we look forward to you
joining us for our festive occasion on tomorrow.

In Christ,

Dr. Joyce Taylor

Facilitator

Sis. Debra Moody Scott

Administrator

The Late Mother Mamie Moody

Visionary

THE PRAYER LINE FOR JESUS'

2020 CHRISTMAS PRAISE EXTRAVAGANZA

CELEBRATING THE BIRTH OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST

FRIDAY, DEC. 25TH 8:00 AM TO 9:00 AM

PRAYER LINE NUMBER:  (515) 604-9099-ACCESS  CODE IS 162960324#

MISTRESS OF CEREMONY DR. JOYCE TAYLOR

DEDICATION:  SIS. VERNETTA PAIGE

EXALTATION BY ELDER WANDA BARNETT

CHRISTMAS CAROL BY SIS. APRIL FRANCOIS (O COME ALL YE FAITHFUL)

CHRISTMAS POEM BY BRO. LARRY PULLIAM

CHRISTMAS MELODY BY EVANG. ANETTE WHITTSEN (SILVER BELLS)

SCRIPTURE BY DEACON EDWARD WILLIAMS - MATT. 1:18-25

CHRISTMAS CAROL BY SIS. DENEISE DUNGEE (O HOLY NIGHT)

SCRIPTURE BY MOTHER DOT ATKINSON - MATT. 2:1-11

CHRISTMAS CAROL BY SIS. DARLENE ELLIS (THE FIRST NOEL)

CHRISTMAS POEM BY MOTHER ODELINE TRUITT

CHRISTMAS SONG BY MOTHER ROSEMARY WILLIAMS (SILENT NIGHT)

CHRISTMAS READING BY SIS. KATRYNAH SMITH

THEME SCRIPTURE BY SIS. LORI LEWIS (ISAIAH 9:6)

THEME SONG BY SIS. VERNETTA PAIGE (UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN)

SERMONIC SELECTION:  SIS DIANE YOUNG (JUST A PRAYER AWAY)

INTRODUCTION OF GUEST SPEAKER:  MIN. RONALD ARNOLD.

GUEST SPEAKER:  PASTOR THEODORE WARD, FAITH BUILDERS MINISTRIES, ROCKINGHAM,
NC.

CLOSING PRAYER BY EVANG. JOLENE PAIGE

SPECIAL REMARKS  AND CHRISTMAS MELODY BY EVANG. BETTY CAMPBELL, MOTHER
MOODY'S SISTER

(JOY TO THE WORLD)

BENEDICTION SONG:  ELDER HELEN BRASWELL

THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US FOR THIS FESTIVE OCCASION ON CHRISTMAS
MORNING.  ENJOY THE REST OF THE HOLIDAYS!!!