[NFBF-Melbourne] Remember to Call Washington today and tomorrow!

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Feb 12 12:43:40 UTC 2020

Thank you Joyce. I truly believe we made a lot of progress yesterday on these legislative items. Thank you to all who participated!

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone