[NFBF-Melbourne] nfbf State Newsletter submission for Birthdays and/or Anniversaries

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Jan 2 19:54:44 UTC 2020

Thank you Joyce.

Camille

From: NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Joyce
Taylor via NFBF-Melbourne
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 12:04 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida Melbourne Space Coast Chapter List'
<nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Joyce Taylor <dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Melbourne] nfbf State Newsletter submission for Birthdays
and/or Anniversaries

January 2, 2020

Hello MSCC Members:  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

It seems like we have been on a long vacation, and I pray that everyone
enjoyed their families and friends for the Holidays.  Look forward to seeing
you on Sat., January 11th.

The State of Florida Newsletter has a section where they list Birthdays and
Anniversariesby Chapters, so if you have a birthday or a anniversary that
you would like to be listed in the State Newsletter, please send it to me,
Joyce Taylor, by next week for January and February.  The deadline is Jan.
25th for submission.  They do not need the year, just the month.  In
addition, March 25th will be the deadline for the March/April Newsletter and
so on.   So, if you choose to be listed, reply ASAP with your specific month
and event, and I will, in turn, submit to Ms. Young.

Thank you.

God bless,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, MSCC