[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Legislative Committee Meeting notice

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jan 15 03:57:35 UTC 2020

From: ctate2076 at att.net <ctate2076 at att.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 10:37 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida List for Leaders' <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>; 'NFB of
Florida List for Leaders' <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ctate2076 at att.net
Subject: Legislative Committee Meeting notice

Dear Federationists:

The Legislative Committee is meeting on Tuesday, January 21, at 8 p.m. The
legislative priorities for 2020 Washington Seminar have been released and
you can participate from home! We encourage all of our members to come to
the call. The call in information is below:

Call-in number: 712 775 7031

Access Code: 938047311

Mobile users: 7127757031,,,938047311#

Come be part of our Washington Seminar!

Warmly,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>