[NFBF-Melbourne] With Sadness, We Have Remembrance

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Jan 23 17:22:12 UTC 2020

Dear MSCC Members:

"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen nor touched, but are felt
in the heart." - Helen Keller

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a
butterfly." - Richard Bach

It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of Rod Whalen. His
passing was peaceful and he has moved to a better place.

Rod joined and served our chapter, both as a wonderful individual and as our
Treasurer. He was always a gentleman, full of inspiration and guidance. He
is survived by his wife of 72 years, Mary and his daughter, Nancy Hollo. We
will miss him!

Please standby as the family makes arrangements for his memorial service.
Once we have received them, they will be passed on so we can celebrate Rod.

With Heartfelt Sadness,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>