[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.orgSave the dates

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Jan 30 22:16:57 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Miranda Kilby via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 4:56 PM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Miranda Kilby <mbkilby at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.orgSave the dates

Greetings Members and Friends,

Please see an outline of different conference calls that are throughout the month of February. All of these calls are open to everyone and we hope you will join us as we share and learn together.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to any of the leaders that coordinate the call at your convenience. All calls are subject to change with notice posted on the list.

 Groups, Divisions, and Committees for February 2019 February 6 Seniors Concerns Committee at 8 pm
Phone: 712-7757031
Code: 488550
Mobile users: 712-775-7031,488550

February 11 Deaf Blind Division at 7 pm
Phone: 515-604-9853
Code: 997037
Mobile users: 515-604-9853,997037

The conference calls below operate on the same number:
712.775.7031,
 Code 938047311#
Mobile users: 712-775-7031,938047311
February 5 Diversity and Inclusion committee at 8:30 PM February 10 Diabetes Awareness at 8 pm February 11 Blind Parents Initiative at 9 pm February 14 Convention Planning at 8 pm February 16 President’s and Vice President’s Committee Call at 7 PM February 17 Communities of Faith at 8:30 pm February 18 Legislation Committee at 8 pm February 24 Technology Q and A at 8 PM February 27 NFBF Book Club at 8 PM

--
Miranda B. Kilby, Second Vice President National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President
Tampa Bay Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Ph: (352)942-0417
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.