[NFBF-Melbourne] Access the Convention From Your Phone

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Jul 12 14:59:07 UTC 2020

Hi All:

For those who wish to participate in our National Convention, whether you
have registered or not, please use the below phone number to dial in if you
are not comfortable using the Zoom online platform.

+1 646 876 9923

I have not posted the meeting ID, which you will need, because there are too
many meetings and their ID may be different. Just remember to hit the pound
key after you input the meeting ID.

I hope those who attend our convention will enjoy themselves.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>