[NFBF-Melbourne] Access the Convention From Your Phone

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Jul 14 15:06:11 UTC 2020

Joyce and Everyone:

This morning I posted a forwarded message from our Affiliate President, that
contains the full agenda in Word format. All Zoom information, including
meeting IDs and dial in phone numbers is within the document. You will have
to scroll through the agenda or use the control plus f key to find specific
items.  Also, some of the emails from our National Office may contain access
codes from each of the various Divisions, Groups and Committees having
meetings.

Camille