[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, Thursday July 23rd - Post Convention Coffee and Tea, We're Back!

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jul 22 14:26:33 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell
Davis via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9:46 AM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, Thursday July
23rd - Post Convention Coffee and Tea, We're Back!

Hi Everyone!

Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, our change of pace Zoom call with
Affiliate members and other special guests is turning out to be a terrific
way for folks to gather for a short while and share a morning beverage. we
are learning a little something each week about NFB Newsline and then
segwaying into a conversational topic. With the 2020 National Federation of
the Blinds annual Convention going virtual this year, NFB Newsline had a
much bigger role in delivering content to its subscribers than ever before.
We'll cover a bit of how Newsline helped bring so many attendees to
Convention, and get your thoughts on how Newsline and Convention went for
you.

Join us this Thursday, July 23rd at 10:00 a.m. Even if this week is billed
as  a post-Convention rap up call, I know our group pretty well, and know we
all will laugh a lot and enjoy spending time together again. It feels like
we have not been together in a very long time, (although its only been a few
weeks). My question to you is, who spilled the coffee beans about our
wonderful weekly call? Apparently during National Convention, word got out
about how much fun Sunrise and Shine is, to folks from all over the country,
and so it wouldn't surprise me  if we have some guests join us from outside
of Florida. Let's all welcome them and show them what hospitality from the
Sunshine State is all about.

We will use the Zoom platform for the call, but if you haven't spent much
time on Zoom, don't let that keep you away). There are several different
ways to call in, including the familiar conference call method of using your
landline or mobile phone to dial a phone number and  access code. I hope
that with Sunrise and Shines out of the ordinary time slot , we will get to
hear from some of the family and friends we have been missing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the
call at our NFB Newsline of Florida toll-free support line. Check the bottom
of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions. Looking forward to visiting
with you this Thursday. Who's bringing the Pop Tarts?

Russ Davis, Coordinator
	NFB Newsline of Florida
1-844-827-7371 extension #1
Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org

Newsline is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

Direct dial access phone number
+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

___________________________________________NFBF-L mailing list