[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, Thursday July 30th -Newsline Covers the Globe

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jul 29 18:28:54 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell Davis via
NFBF-L
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 1:23 PM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, Thursday July 30th
-Newsline Covers the Globe

Hi Everyone!

Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, our change of pace Zoom call with
Affiliate members and other special guests is turning out to be a terrific
way for folks to gather for a short while and share a morning beverage. we
are learning a little something each week about NFB Newsline and then
segwaying into a conversational topic. It seems like every time I log in,
NFB Newsline is showing me a different way to find the newspaper and
magazine coverage I'm craving. When reviewing the various menus on Newsline
earlier today, I stumbled upon a newspaper category entitled
"International". If it had always been there, I never noticed it, but seems
to me, it's fairly new. Whether it's new or old, I found the collection of
international newspapers waiting for me extremely fascinating and fun to
read. On our call this Thursday, let's take a tour around the world and see
what's out there waiting for you too.

Join us this Thursday, July 30th at 10:00 a.m. We always have lots of fun on
our calls, and the smiles and laughs seem to go on and on,  from start to
finish. My question to you is, who spilled the coffee beans about our
wonderful weekly call? Apparently during National Convention, word got out
to folks all over about how much fun Sunrise and Shine is, and so it
wouldn't surprise me  if we have some guests join us from outside of
Florida. Let's all welcome them and show them what hospitality from the
Sunshine State is all about.

We will use the Zoom platform for the call, but if you haven't spent much
time on Zoom, don't let that keep you away). There are several different
ways to call in, including the familiar conference call method of using your
landline or mobile phone to dial a phone number and  access code. I hope
that with Sunrise and Shines out of the ordinary time slot , we will get to
hear from some of the family and friends we have been missing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the
call at our NFB Newsline of Florida toll-free support line. Check the bottom
of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions. Looking forward to visiting
with you this Thursday. Who's bringing the Pop Tarts?

Russ Davis, Coordinator
	NFB Newsline of Florida
1-844-827-7371 extension #1
Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org

Newsline is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, July 30th, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

Direct dial access phone number
+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

___________________________________________NFBF-L mailing list