[NFBF-Melbourne] Fwd: [NFBF-L] NFB COVID-19 Policy Relating to Public Events

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 3 13:53:30 UTC 2020

Please see the below message. We will discuss at our June 13 chapter meeting, via teleconference. Thanks.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: