[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, Thursday June 4th - Weather or not...

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 3 15:04:15 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell Davis via NFBF-L
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 7:09 AM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, Thursday June 4th - Weather or not...

Welcome to June my Federation family,

Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, our change of pace Zoom call with Affiliate members and other guests is turning out to be a delightful way for folks to gather for a short while and share a morning cup of coffee or juice. we are learning a little something each week about NFB Newsline and then drifting into a conversational topic This week’s call will focus on something we all have in common, the weather. NFB Newsline has more weather coverage than most people realize and with stay at home orders lifting and summer months approaching, now seemed like a good time to cover this subject. By the way, hurricane season began just the other day and we already have our third named storm wandering around out there in the Atlantic. There are terrific resources on NFB Newsline to help you keep track of them all.

What’s on tap for this week’s discussion topic? Like last week, it’s sort of a mystery. so you’ll just have to dial in to find out. I do think though we are all going to be able to participate and laugh a lot in the process. Join us this Thursday, June 4th at 10:00 a.m.

A couple of  weeks ago, I asked everyone on the call to log into Newsline and find a

publication that they didn't know was there, and one they found to be surprisingly interesting. If you followed through on this little fun homework assignment, feel free to tell us about one of the articles from the newspaper, magazine or other publication. This no stress exercise was just a way to get y'all to check out the content on Newsline, so if you didn't get the task completed, don't stay away.).

That's not all though, we want to take some time to relax and share with each other our experiences during these days of stay-at-home orders and social distancing.

We will use the Zoom platform for the call, but don't let that keep you away, (if you are one of the many folks out there who haven't spent much

time on Zoom). There are several different ways to call in, including the familiar conference call method of using your landline or mobile phone to dial a phone number and  access code. I hope with Sunrise and Shines out of the ordinary time slot , we will get to hear from some of the family and friends we have been missing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the call at our NFB Newsline of Florida toll-free support line. Check the bottom of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions. Looking forward to visiting with you this Thursday. Who's bringing the donuts? We'll just have to find out.

Russ Davis, Coordinator

NFB Newsline of Florida
1-844-827-7371 extension #1
Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org

Newsline is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, May 28th, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

+13126266799,,96184895393# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

        +1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

NFBF-L at nfbnet.org

NFBF-L:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/russell%40radiorusty.com

NFBF-L at nfbnet.org

NFBF-L at nfbnet.org

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/dianaoliveira58%40gmail.com

--

Kind regards,

Adriann Keve | President
Foundation Fighting Blindness Jacksonville Area Chapter
website:  <http://www.FightBlindness.org/JacksonvilleChapter> www.FightBlindness.org/JacksonvilleChapter

Media and Marketing Chair
2020 Jacksonville VisionWalk
website:  <http://www.visionwalk.org> www.VisionWalk.org