[NFBF-Melbourne] Weekend Devotion: (Sun., June 7, 2020) Keep Hope Alive!

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 04:25:23 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!  Praise the Lord!  These past few months have taken a toll
on many around the world, and I'm mindful that more than ever, people are
searching for hope which is why I'm so thankful God has raised up people
like us to bring the true and lasting hope of Jesus to people across our
nation and around the world.  The more hope we can bring to people in these
challenging times, the better off they will be, and the timing really
couldn't be better because the harvest is plenty and hearts have been opened
up to the message of the gospel in incredible ways allowing us to impact
more lives with God's Word.  Isaiah 40:31 tells us "for they that hope in
the Lord shall renew their strength"  And Romans 15:13 encourages us "Now
the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may
abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost".

So let us embrace this opportunity and encourage, love and spread joy and
hope  around the world by staying positive in the midst of hardship.  The
time is ripe!  Let's keep hope alive!

God bless,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, MSCC

Communities of Faith Committee Member