[NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Meeting 06-013-2020 Call Instructions

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Jun 9 13:59:31 UTC 2020

Hi All:

We will have our June chapter meeting via teleconference on Saturday, June
13. The meeting will start at 10 a.m. I have pasted the instructions for the
teleconference call below. I hope to see all of you there!

Warmly,

Camille Tate

Teleconference Call Information and Instructions

We will be having our June chapter meeting via teleconference call on
Saturday, June 13, at 10 a.m. The conference call information is below:

Call-in number: 712 770 5505

Access Code: 578702

Mobile One-touch: 7127705505,,,578702#

If you are going to access the call from your cell phone, and can read email
on your phone, just tap or double tap on the mobile link. This will
automatically dial the number and enter in the access code for you.

Call via Landline or Cell phone:

If you are going to dial into the call using your landline or cell phone,
please be aware that you will only have a limited time to enter in the
access code. The access code is followed by the pound (#) button (also known
as the number sign).

What to Expect:

The call will start at 10 a.m. We will give time for people to enter the
conference call before we begin the meeting. We will follow the agenda just
like a face-to-face meeting, with a roll call, reports, pledge and
invocation.

Once the meeting begins, all callers will be muted until all business is
completed. This is to ensure that everyone can hear reports from the
Treasurer, President and any other news that needs to be shared. Once
business is complete, all callers will be unmuted by the host. At this time,
the call will be open for members to ask questions, make comments and talk
to each other. Please see the below rules of etiquette for conference calls.

Conference Call Etiquette:

*	If you are in a noisy environment, e.g., background sounds like
music, television, people talking, dogs barking, etc., please mute your
phone by hitting *6 (star key plus six). We want each person to be able to
hear one another. You can hit *6 to unmute yourself if you wish to speak.
*	If you want to speak, please say your name and wait to be
recognized. This is the same as when we have an in-person chapter meeting.
We want everyone to participate and hear what is being said.

We hope that we can make this conference call a fun one for our members.
This is an opportunity for us as a Federation family to come together and
see how we are dealing with the changes due to these unprecedented times. We
can share ideas on how to keep up our spirits during the stay at home order,
find out how each of us are filling our days and share resources with one
another.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>