[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, Thursday June 11th - What are you searching for?

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 10 15:30:04 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell Davis via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 11:20 AM
To: 'NFB of Florida List for Leaders' <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, Thursday June 11th - What are you searching for?

Hello to all my Federation family,

Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, our change of pace Zoom call with Affiliate members and other guests is turning out to be a terrific  way for folks to gather for a short while and share a morning beverage. we are learning a little something each week about NFB Newsline and then drifting into a conversational topic. We've covered so many areas within NFB Newsline, it's becoming hard for me to remember them all, no matter how many times I search my brain. Fortunately, NFB Newsline has a search tool that works much better than my noggin, it's called "Global Search", and I use it quite frequently. With the global search feature you can enter a search term or phrase and ask Newsline to supply you with search results from any of its 500plus  publications. Will global search give you the meaning of life, well probably not, but when I entered that search phrase, it did tell me that a couple of magazines referenced it. The feature isn't hard to use, but is often overlooked by subscribers. Maybe after tomorrow morning you'll be glad you have a new tool in your NFB Newsline toolkit.

What’s on tap for this week’s discussion topic? Like last week, it’s sort of a mystery. so you’ll just have to dial in to find out. I do think though we are all going to be able to participate and laugh a lot in the process. Join us this Thursday, June 11th at 10:00 a.m.
Last week I asked everyone on the call to do me a little favor, that being, to tell at least one other person about our wonderful Sunrise and Shine calls and to invite them to join us this Thursday. There's still plenty of room at the breakfast table for new smiling faces. We're all having so much fun each week, there's no reason why we shouldn't encourage new folks to come to the party.

 We will use the Zoom platform for the call, but don't let that keep you away, (if you are one of the many folks out there who haven't spent much time on Zoom). There are several different ways to call in, including the familiar conference call method of using your landline or mobile phone to dial a phone number and  access code. I hope with Sunrise and Shines out of the ordinary time slot , we will get to hear from some of our family and friends we have been missing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the call at our NFB Newsline of Florida toll-free support line. Check the bottom of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions. Looking forward to visiting with you this Thursday. Who's bringing the lox, bagels and cream cheese?

Russ Davis, Coordinator
	NFB Newsline of Florida
1-844-827-7371 extension #1
Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org

Newsline is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, June 11th, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

+13126266799,,96184895393# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

        +1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

NFBF-L at nfbnet.org

NFBF-L:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/russell%40radiorusty.com

NFBF-L at nfbnet.org

NFBF-L at nfbnet.org

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/dianaoliveira58%40gmail.com