[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Legislative Committee Meeting Notice

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Jun 13 13:54:25 UTC 2020

For interested parties.

Camille

From: ctate2076 at att.net <ctate2076 at att.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2020 9:44 AM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List'
<nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ctate2076 at att.net
Subject: Legislative Committee Meeting Notice

Greetings Federationists:

The Legislative Committee is meeting on Tuesday, June 16, at 8 p.m. We will
have John Pare, Director of Advocacy and Policy, from our National Center or
a member of his staff as our guest speaker. We will discuss our legislative
priorities and how we have continued to work on those during the current
pandemic. We encourage all of our members to attend Tuesday's meeting to
hear all the legislative news. The Zoom meeting information is below.

Warmly,

Camille and Merry

Topic: Legislative Meeting
Time: Jun 16, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94450058156

Meeting ID: 944 5005 8156
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,94450058156# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,94450058156# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 944 5005 8156

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>