[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Diversity Committee Meeting

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Mar 4 13:51:00 UTC 2020

For interested members to participate.

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Marilyn Baldwin via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 5:29 AM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Marilyn Baldwin <commmdb at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Diversity Committee Meeting

Good Morning Everyone,
This is a reminder that we will have our monthly Diversity Committee Teleconference,  tonight at 8:30pm. The call number is (712)775-7031. The code is 938047311 and the pound sign. Our Agenda includes, Women’s History, Mental Illness and Blindness, and planning for our State Convention Seminar. Please come and join us tonight. As always we are interested in concerns that you may have with living and blindness.

Sincerely,
Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee