[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] National Convention Registration Status

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Mar 7 01:28:37 UTC 2020

For your information.

From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Communications Team via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 5:31 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] National Convention Registration Status

Dear colleagues, family, and friends,

Due to technical difficulties, the National Convention online registration is temporarily on hold until Tuesday, March 10. We apologize for any inconvenience.

To learn about National Convention, visit nfb.org/convention. We look forward to seeing you in Houston!

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314