[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Care for our family

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Mar 12 20:32:06 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 2:02 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Care for our family

The health and safety of all of our members and friends is always our top priority. Attending a Federation event is a personal decision to be made based upon your current health status and, when appropriate, in consultation with medical professionals. For the latest facts about the virus, we encourage accessing reliable information from sources such as the World Health Organization (WHO) or the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Users of NFB-NEWSLINE® can also access the latest information in the breaking news section.

Please communicate with members this information and any changes in upcoming events like chapter meetings.

We will continue to monitor and share updates with our federation family together with love and hope

Together,

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

(305)972-8529

president at nfbflorida.org <mailto:president at nfbflorida.org>

www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>

Follow us @nfbflorida