[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Weekend Devotions: (Sunday, March 15, 2020) No Matter What - Believe God!

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 04:42:04 UTC 2020

From: Joyce Taylor <dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 12:34 AM
To: 'Nfbfl-faith at groups.io' <Nfbfl-faith at groups.io>
Subject: Weekend Devotions: (Sunday, March 15, 2020) No Matter What -
Believe God!

Hello Everyone!  Let us Bless the Lord at all times, and His praises shall
continually be in our mouths! (Psalms 34:1).  For such a time as this, let
us remember that God is yet on the throne and He reigns forever more!
Nothing catches God by surprise - before the foundation of the world, God
knew.He knows everything because he is omniscient; so you can rest assure
that He is in control.  In the book of Matthew 24:7, it tells us that these
things (famines, pestilences, etc.) will take place; however, if you
continue reading to 24:13, it tells us that "He that endureth until the end
shall be saved"!  This lets me know that even though we must go through
trials and tribulations to prove our faitht, we have to hold on to God's
unchanging hand.       Instead of asking God why, let us ask God what is
your purpose?  I remember when God hardened the heart of Pharaoh to make it
harder for the children of Israel because of their disobedience?  Yes, God
will use whom He chooses to get the job done!  Nothing happens by chance;
everything happens for a reason.  Let us go deeper!  Do you believe for one
moment that God is not aware of what is going on in the world today?  I do
not for one moment believe He caused it; however, I do believe that He
allowed it because the enemy cannot do anything without permission.  He had
to get an okay from God to pick a fight with Job.  It was God that removed
the hedge of protection from around Job.  However, Job remained faithful and
so should we; we must endure until the end.

Be encouraged!  This too shall pass!  Let us pray for one another and
encourage each other as we are going through.  Remember to use wisdom until
we return to what we call "normal living".  My prayer is that we will grow
and mature through all of this and become  even better than before.  It may
look bad, but something good is going to come out of this because the Bible
says "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love
God, to them who are the called according to his purpose".(Romans 8:28).
Lord, help us to see you in the midst of tragedy because when bad things
happen, you can use them to accomplish good.  Your Word will accomplish what
it said it would so that the scriptures might be fulfilled!  Your Word will
not return void (Isaiah 55:11), and it (the Word) is forever settled in
heaven, it is everlasting  and fixed; it will stand forever (Psalms 119

:89), and not one jot or tiddle will change!(Matt. 5:18).

God bless,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, MSCC

Communities of Faith Committee Member