[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Fwd: Moving to no-contact delivery and supporting local restaurants and Dashers

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Mar 20 23:56:49 UTC 2020

For any of our members who use delivery apps such as Door Dash, Post Mates or Instacart. Also, if you use Uber Eats to order from restaurants.

If any members wish to try some of these grocery or food delivery apps on their phone, please contact me. I use Post Mates, Uber Eats and Instacart. I can help you set them up. You must use a smart phone or tablet to utilize the services.

Be Safe,
Camille Tate 321 372 4899