[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Instacart Grocery Delivery

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Mar 25 13:40:18 UTC 2020

From: ctate2076 at att.net <ctate2076 at att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 9:37 AM
To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>;
nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: ctate2076 at att.net
Subject: Instacart Grocery Delivery

Greetings Federation Family:

As promised last night, I am putting out information regarding the Instacart
grocery delivery service. Please feel free to contact me using the
information below in my signature.

Instacart is a grocery delivery service that uses both an app on a smart
phone or tablet and the website Instacart.com. It is fully accessible and
does not require an annual membership to use. See the below bullet points:

*	You can have free delivery in several different ways: spend $35 or
more; sign up for Express Delivery (30 day free trial, then $9.99 per
month); or choosing a delivery time a minimum of two hours (this may vary
based on your location, just pay attention when you select your delivery
time).
*	You will pay a little more for items than if you went into the
store. For example, a carton of eggs that would normally cost $0.89, might
cost $0.97 through Instacart.
*	Instacart has a "Leave at the door" policy in response to COVID-19.
Additionally, you can type in specific delivery instructions.
*	Instacart keeps up with all sales, coupons and numbers of stock
remaining in stores. For example, the Buy One, Get One free sales at Publix
or, whether a particular store is out of stock on toilet paper or their
inventory is low and the item may not be available.

If you are interested in signing up for an Instacart account, please contact
me using the information in my signature. I can send you a referral code
(although I only have two more of  the "Give 10, Get 10-where we each earn
$10 when you place your first order); I can refer as many as I want and
everyone I have referred can also refer people (the first 5 people you refer
will earn each of you $10).

Let's All Be Safe,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>