[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Join the Virginia Affiliate for a Weekly Ladies Night

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu May 7 13:19:01 UTC 2020

From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sarah Patnaude via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 4:59 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Join the Virginia Affiliate for a Weekly Ladies Night

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies…Come One Come All

We want you and your BFFs to join the Virginia Affiliate each Saturday night 7pm through 9pm EDT, for friendship, laughter, drinks, and of course talk, talk, talk about whatever strikes our fancy!

The theme will change each week and we would like EVERYONE to be involved!  If you have a theme idea, please email Jacki Bruce at jackibruce6 at gmail.com <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> . With Mother’s Day being on Sunday, this week the theme will be woman power!   Let’s talk about ourselves, the women who inspire us and Moms.

Peace,

Uricka, Corlis and Jacki

Here’s how to participate.  No registration is necessary and all ladies are welcome. Choose one of the following  to connect on the zoom platform shortly before 7pm eastern time.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94583383728

Meeting ID: 945 8338 3728

One tap mobile.

+13017158592,,94583383728#,# US (Germantown).

+13126266799,,94583383728#,# US (Chicago).

Dial by your location.

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)