[NFBF-Melbourne] Anna Cotton

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:34:10 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!  It is with our deepest sympathy that we acknowledge the
passing of one of our dear NFBF members, Anna Cotton.  Anna was a member of
the NFBF for five years and also volunteered at  BAAB for approx. 20 years.
She was also the founder of the Sunshine Ministry.  She will be deeply
missed.

Please keep her husband, Jim, lifted in prayer.  In the future, Jim will
reach out to the MSCC members to gather together in the memory of our
beloved Anna Cotton.

God bless,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, MSCC

P.S.  If you would like to send the family a card, the address is  1945
Jacques Dr. Melbourne, FL 32940.