[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [nfbfl-faith] Prayers

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 22:03:54 UTC 2020

Hello!  Thank you for the prayers for my Mom.  She actually tested negative on yesterday so they did a second test and we are waiting on the results.      Again, thanks for all the prayers!

I am still praying for little Christian, Peggy’s friend Jim, Kathy’s daughter and Marilyn.  I will add the Butts family  on the bereavement list for continual prayer.

God bless,

Dr. JT