[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Today Election Day hotline

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Nov 3 16:21:00 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2020 10:26 AM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Today Election Day hotline

https://www.nfb.org/resources/voting-resources

2020 Blind Voter Election Day Hotline

We are hosting an Election Day hotline that blind and low-vision voters, poll workers, and voting rights advocates can call when problems with accessible voting technology or other barriers prevent a blind voter from casting a private and independent ballot. To access the hotline, call  <tel:1-877-632-1940> 1-877-632-1940 on November 3, 2020 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern and Pacific.

2020 Blind Voter Survey

If you are a blind or low-vision voter who participated in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, we need your feedback. The 2020 Blind Voter Survey consists of two separate surveys this year:

*	Absentee and Mail-In Voters: If you are a blind or low-vision voter who voted absentee or by mail, please complete  <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJJL7GN> surveymonkey.com/r/YJJL7GN.
*	In-Person Voters: If you are a blind or low-vision voter who voted at an early voting center or at a polling place on Election Day, please complete  <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NGFMPF2> surveymonkey.com/r/NGFMPF2.

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

(305)972-8529

president at nfbflorida.org <mailto:president at nfbflorida.org>

www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>

Follow us @nfbflorida