[NFBF-Melbourne] Membership Dues

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Nov 15 15:27:16 UTC 2020

Greetings MSCC Members:

Chapter dues deadline is January 31, 2021. Annual dues are $10 and will
maintain your membership in our chapter and Federation until January 31,
2022. Remember, only members current in their dues can vote or run for
office within our chapter and the greater National Federation of the Blind.
We have a new way to pay! If you have a PayPal account, you may pay your
dues using this method.

Please note: You must select to pay using "Friends and Family" through
PayPal so the chapter receives your entire dues amount. If you need help,
please reach out.

To pay using PayPal, please send your $10 dues to the below email address:

Melbourne at nfbflorida.org <mailto:Melbourne at nfbflorida.org>

My contact information is below in my signature if you need help with
PayPal.

To pay by check, please make it payable to:

MSCC

And mail to:

P. O. Box 120311

Melbourne, FL 32911

Thanks,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>