[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] You've waited long enough and finally its here - Jacksonvilles 50/50 holiday fund raiser - Join in!

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Nov 16 19:30:11 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell
Davis via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 12:03 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] You've waited long enough and finally its here -
Jacksonvilles 50/50 holiday fund raiser - Join in!

*****Announcing the Greater Jacksonville Chapter of the NFB of Florida's
first ever virtual raffle / fund raiser!*****

Just in time for the holiday season, this fun-filled Pay Pal party will give
you the opportunity to support our fantastic National Federation of the
Blind First Coast chapter, and allow us to continue  in our efforts to bring
equality, opportunity and security to the blind in Northeast Florida and all
across the Sunshine State.

The  event will be a traditional 50/50 raffle, meaning that one lucky
supporter will receive half of the proceeds donated to this event when we
hold our random drawing on December 20th at 6:00 p.m.!

Participating in the fund raiser is easy and very affordable. Tickets are
only $5.00 for six or $1.00 individually, (take as many tickets as you would
like). Contributions can be sent via Pay Pal using our Chapters email
address or by contacting our treasurer. The opportunity for you to
participate in this holiday happening will end at noon on December 20th, so
we encourage you to give generously and give soon.

With true gratitude, we are thankful to you for your past, present and
future support of our Chapter,

The Greater Jacksonville Chapter, NFB of Florida

Russ Davis, Treasurer

nfbjax at gmail.com <mailto:nfbjax at gmail.com>

ph. 904-993-8433 (mobile)