[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Congratulations to NFBF State Bosrd

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Oct 4 23:01:11 UTC 2020

Please see below.

Camille

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2020 6:20 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Congratulations to NFBF State Bosrd

We congratulate Russ Davis and Doug Ingram elected to NFBF board of directors during our 2020 state convention. We welcome the new ideas and leadership as we work together to build the federation.

We thank Rafael Fernandez for his years of service on the affiliate board. We still welcome your leadership in technology and the ways you jump in and help.

 You have grown as a leader from being in FABS and especially after attending leadership seminar.

Every member is needed. We  are stronger together by working together. We are elected to serve our members.

Together we will share our love, hope, and strength!

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

(305)972-8529

president at nfbflorida.org <mailto:president at nfbflorida.org>

www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>

Follow us @nfbflorida