[NFBF-Melbourne] Congratulations on a Well-Run Car Show

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Oct 11 14:59:43 UTC 2020

Dear MSCC Members:

I wanted to take a moment to congratulate our Car Show Committee on a job
well-done in putting on a fantastic and successful car show yesterday. I
also want to thank all of our chapter members who participated by donating
money for door prizes and showing up to the event. I am happy to report that
we made a profit of $1284.11! This number reflects the current total as of
this morning, minus any expenses we have record of. The amount may change if
additional expenses, such as reimbursement for small incidentals, come in. I
think we all need a pat on the back for a successful car show!

Together,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>