[NFBF-Melbourne] Forward this email to invite your contacts to buy 50 50 raffle tickets

Nancy Hollo nancyhollo at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 12:09:20 UTC 2021

 Dear friends and family,

This is your chance to participate in the Spring Showers 50/50 raffle to benefit the Melbourne Space Coast Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind!

Tickets are $1.00 or 6 for $5.00, 12 for $10.00 and so on accordingly.  There's no limit on how many tickets you can buy, and the raffle is open to all.  The pot is already up to $175.00!  Please feel free to share this email, because the more who buy tickets, the bigger the pot for the winner!
Tickets can be purchased through Paypal by sending money via Friends and Family to:
Melbourne at NFBFlorida.org
or, send a check payable to Melbourne Space Coast Chapter to:
Nancy Hollo, Treasurer, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, 39712 Calamanda Ave., Zephyrhills, FL 33542.  Please include an email address or phone number to receive your ticket numbers.
The drawing will be held via Zoom on Sunday, April 18, tentatively scheduled for 5:00 p.m.  At that time, Camille Tate, our chapter president, will "draw" a number from a random number generator and the lucky winner will win half the jackpot.  The other half will go to the MSC Chapter to continue their work on behalf of the blind.  Those participating in the raffle will receive the Zoom specifics and time as the date approaches.  You don't have to be on the Zoom call to win.
The work of the Melbourne Space Coast Chapter includes working with Brevard County, Florida to improve transportation and pedestrian safety for the blind.  We work on legislation at the Florida state and federal level on behalf of the blind to achieve equality under the law as parents, employees and students.  We also support education for the blind, both adaptive and academic, and last year our chapter was able to contribute $750 toward an NFB scholarship for a blind student to attend college.  The NFB once even sponsored blind athlete Erik Weihenmayer and his team to scale Mount Everest!
You can learn more about the Federation at NFB.org.
Please like, share and buy some tickets!
Happy Easter!