[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline is celebrating a birthday! Come join the party - Thursday, April 22nd at 9:00 AM

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Apr 21 21:51:37 UTC 2021

For your information.

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell Davis via NFBF-L
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 7:15 AM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline is celebrating a birthday! Come join the party - Thursday, April 22nd at 9:00 AM

Good morning to one and all!

I'm happy to see that Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline is settling into its new schedule for 2021 and that fans of the popular Zoom call can plan their schedules accordingly. We'll be gathering on the second and fourth Thursday's of each month beginning at 9:00 AM. This means of course that Rise and Shine will be happening  Thursday, April 22nd, (and for those planning ahead, again on May 13th).

We began gathering together via Zoom on April 16th 2020 in response to all of those yucky stay-at-home orders and found that getting together regularly was so much fun, the meetings just kept happening. Now it’s time to put on our party hats and kick up our heals a bit. Brittany, Peggy and I are planning some terrific party activities for our celebration tomorrow and I’m even throwing in some door prizes for some lucky attendees, (yes you heard right, you must be present to win).

Most of us have become pretty familiar with attending meetings using the Zoom platform over the past year, but if you’re not used to using Zoom or if it’s still giving you difficulties, don’t give up just yet. You can access the meeting by clicking on he below listed web link, by using the one tap mobile feature or by dialing the phone number provided and entering the access code when prompted.

The regulars on our call are always warm and welcoming and are thrilled to see new faces.

Hope to have you with us tomorrow morning, see below for the Zoom info. The first person caught snoring on the call tomorrow has to buy the doughnuts for everybody, so, stay awake Rik.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the call at our NFB Newsline of Florida toll-free support line. Check the bottom of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions.

Russ Davis, Coordinator
   NFB Newsline of Florida
1-844-827-7371 extension #1
Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org <mailto:newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org>

NFB Florida Newsline is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, April 22nd, 2021 9:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

Direct dial access phone number
+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393