[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Newsletter Survey

Julia Savage jisavage at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 11:34:06 UTC 2021

Good morning, Sylvia:
Since I am not a JAWS user yet, could you please send the affiliate newsletter either as a Word document or pasting directly onto an email to me? I cannot open any of the three attachments you sent because they are jpg files.
Thank you,
Julia SavageMelbourne Space Coast Chapter

"Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are"
~ Theodore Roosevelt