[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Black Leaders Serving For Advancement Nfb Senior Work Group today 12 noon to 1 PM 1 PM to 130 for discussion

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Apr 27 15:08:42 UTC 2021

From: Marilyn Baldwin <commmdb at aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 11:02 AM
To: Tish Kooper <tkoop35 at gmail.com>; Peggy Fleischer <peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com>; Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net>
Subject: Fwd: Black Leaders Serving For Advancement Nfb Senior Work Group today 12 noon to 1 PM 1 PM to 130 for discussion

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com <mailto:dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com> >
Date: April 27, 2021 at 7:59:51 AM EDT
To: Stephen Lindsay <lindseystevena at gmail.com <mailto:lindseystevena at gmail.com> >, Brigitt Dozier <brigittdozier55 at gmail.com <mailto:brigittdozier55 at gmail.com> >, Marilyn Baldwin <CommMDB at aol.com <mailto:CommMDB at aol.com> >, "Deacon, Eddie Poindexter" <ed.poindexter at comcast.net <mailto:ed.poindexter at comcast.net> >

Hello friends just a friendly reminder we need you in attendance at noon today hopefully you had an opportunity to invite family and friends, our guest speaker will be Mr. Lee Martin from the Indiana affiliate he will present newsline then we have three individuals who will do poetry right after his presentation. Looking forward to hearing you at noon. Thank you cheerfully Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone