[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] 2021 State Convention Registration

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Aug 1 14:53:02 UTC 2021

The early registered bird gets the worm! Registration is now open for our
2021 State Convention. We will discuss registration at our chapter meeting
on August 14. I will explain the registration process in depth and answer
any questions. If you wish to register before then and have questions,
please feel free to contact me. My information is:

Ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:Ctate2076 at att.net>

321 372 4899

Together,

Camille