[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Hurry, hurry, hurry! There’s only hours left

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Aug 6 23:29:42 UTC 2021

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Paul Martinez via NFBF-L
Sent: Friday, August 6, 2021 7:26 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Paul Martinez <paul09ms at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Hurry, hurry, hurry! There’s only hours left

Good evening all,

We first would like to thank all of you who have already participated in the Florida State Wide Chapter‘s popcorn fundraiser! With your help we are transforming dreams into reality by providing scholarships, assisting our members attend state convention, and so much more. If you have not already ordered your gourmet popcorn there’s only 13 hours left to do so. Please find the link below and order yours now! Once again, thank you for helping us transform dreams into reality.

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/m7398plr

P.S dot please share with anyone and everyone

--
Paul M. Martinez

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality