[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Melbourne Chapter Meeting 08-14-2021

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Aug 11 15:25:43 UTC 2021

Greetings MSCC Members:

Please find below the meeting information for Saturday, August 14, at 10
a.m. All members are strongly encouraged to attend as we are holding chapter
elections that morning. You must be present to run for a position or vote.
We have an exciting agenda planned for the morning and elections will be
held at the end of the meeting.

Please remember our protocols for meetings. If you will be in a noisy area,
please mute yourself by pressing *6 (asterisk 6). This will toggle mute on
or off. If you are using the app on your phone or tablet, there is a mute
button in the lower left corner that you can toggle on and off. If someone
is helping you get on the call and you are in a noisy area, please mute
yourself. I am able to mute everyone, except those being brought into the
call. Let us all be respectful of one another and ensure everyone can hear
what is going on.

I look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday's call. If you need help
getting into the call, please let us know.

Together,

Camille