[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [nfbfl-faith] Joy has Covid, please pray for her.

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 09:33:28 UTC 2021

Hello everyone:  Please keep my granddaughter, Joy, in your prayers.  She tested positive on Wednesday after being sent home from school with a stomach ache.  Thank God that is the only symptom she has except for being a little fatigue.  She did not have to be hospitalized and we talk AND pray every day.  Her Mom stated that her apetite has not diminished at all, just laying around as only she could put it, “on the Covid Couch”  .    Please pray for all of our children who are vulnerable just by going to school.

God bless,

Dr. JT