[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Meeting announcement - the2022 Washington Seminar - We're going hybrid and we'll need your help - Monday, December 20th at 7:00 PM EST

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Dec 16 19:11:46 UTC 2021

Any members interested in participating in Washington Seminar next year,
please attend this meeting. It is Monday, December 20, at 7 p.m.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899