[NFBF-Melbourne] Final Reminder: MSCC Meeting on Sat. at 10:00 AM

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:45:31 UTC 2021

>From c: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>
Subject: [NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Melbourne Space Coast Chapter Meeting,
Saturday, February 13, 10 a.m.

Dear MSCC Members:

We will have a chapter meeting on Saturday, February 13, starting at 10 a.m.
Please see the meeting invitation below. If you need assistance to enter the
Zoom call, please reach out. You will be called prior to the meeting so let
whomever contacts you know you need assistance. I suggest that if you dial
in, use the New York area code (646) first.

I hope to hear each and every one of you on Saturday!

Together,

Camille Tate