[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Diversity and Inclusion survey

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Feb 17 13:53:29 UTC 2021

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 5:34 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Diversity and Inclusion survey

Complete and Share the Diversity and Inclusion Survey:

The National Federation of the Blind is gathering information on diversity and inclusion from members and leaders in the organization. Please take approximately fifteen minutes to complete this important survey. The survey includes a short optional and confidential questionnaire about you. Your perspective and experiences are needed to develop diversity and inclusion initiatives for our movement. If you have questions or need assistance with the survey please connect with <mailto:diversity at nfb.org> diversity at nfb.org or call 410-659-9314 extension 2413 <tel:410-659-9314;2413> .

 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NFB-Diversity-Inclusion> 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Survey (English)

 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NFB-Diversidad-Inclusion> En Español: 2021 Encuesta sobre Diversidad e Inclusión

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

(305)972-8529

president at nfbflorida.org <mailto:president at nfbflorida.org>

www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>

Follow us @nfbflorida