[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] The return of Sunrise and Shine - with a brand new time! Tomorrow, February 25th at 9:00 AM

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Feb 24 17:34:31 UTC 2021

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell Davis via
NFBF-L
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 11:56 AM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] The return of Sunrise and Shine - with a brand new time!
Tomorrow, February 25th at 9:00 AM

Good morning everyone,

After a short winter break, I'm very happy to announce the return of Sunrise
and Shine with NFB Newsline!

The fun and informative gathering of old and new friends will feature a
review of NFB Newsline's TV listings section. A lot of folks have been
asking for this section review for a while and so, as promised, we'll have
it ready to go tomorrow, Thursday, February 25th at 9:00 AM. (okay, here's a
little secret, my television is rarely on and I don't spend a lot of time
checking out TV listings on NFB Newsline, but because so many others do and
so often ask me about this service feature, looks like I've got some
studying to do. I'll be soliciting help from others on the call who use this
feature more than me, and with that in mind, the learning session will be a
lot more fun).

If something seems a little different about the starting time for Sunrise
and Shine, then you're paying attention and get a gold star. We've moved the
opening bell back one hour in order to allow folks to have more time left in
their day when the call concludes to get done what we need to get done.

Most of us have become pretty familiar with attending meetings using the
Zoom platform over the past year and in fact, we've been using Zoom since we
launched Rise and Shine last April. If you're not used to using Zoom or if
it's still giving you difficulties, don't give up just yet. You can access
the meeting by clicking on he below listed web link, by using the one tap
mobile feature or by dialing the phone number provided and entering the
access code when prompted.

The regulars on our call are always warm and welcoming and are thrilled to
see new faces.

Even if you're a bit groggy tomorrow morning, feel free to brew up a hot cup
of coffee or tea and drop in for a visit. We'll have some laughs and will
find an interesting topic to kick around for a short bit after we conclude
with the brief Newsline review.

Hope to have you with us tomorrow morning, see below for the Zoom info.
Isn't it Sherri's turn to bring the donuts?

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the
call at our NFB Newsline of Florida toll-free support line. Check the bottom
of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions.

Russ Davis, Coordinator
   NFB Newsline of Florida
1-844-827-7371 extension #1
Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org
<mailto:newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org>

NFB Florida Newsline is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, February 25th, 2021 9:00 AM Eastern Time (US and
Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

Direct dial access phone number
+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393