[NFBF-Melbourne] The Visionary September-December 2020

Ron Bryant rbryant41 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 11:53:20 UTC 2021

Good Morning Camille,

Thank you so very much for the hard work you are putting into the game to
make NFB such a viable tool for our Blinded society in Melbourne and all
over the state.

Also, thanks for the great meeting you and Joyce collaboratively put
together for us yesterday.  I hated to get oof the call when I did because
it was a very interesting meeting and I want you to know that Joyce really
did have your back covered.   You are a great team!.  Have a great day and
week and God Bless you now and always.  PS:  I did also send Joyce an e
mail.

Ronald (Ron) G. Bryant

321-634-4590 (cell)

321-802-3990 (home)