[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] No Sunrise and Shine this week....New time slot for next call...

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jan 20 15:13:45 UTC 2021

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell
Davis via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 9:17 AM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] No Sunrise and Shine this week....New time slot for
next call...

Hi everyone,

Sending out this note to you all to advise that the previously announced
Sunrise and Shine Zoom call for tomorrow has been postponed. The call that
you all have made so popular will return shortly after the 2021 Washington
Seminar work has been completed.

As was agreed during a late 2020 call with everyone, when Sunrise and Shine
returns, we will be shifting the start time from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. to
allow us all to complete the call during the morning hours and still have
time left in our days to get all those to-do items done.

I am very much looking forward to having us all back together next month and
am excited about the 2021 version of Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline. I
think the year will be full of wonderful gatherings, with lots of new
topics, NFB Newsline learning opportunities and truly interesting guest
speakers.

Thank you for your patience during these next few weeks, but please don't
forget about us, we'll all be back together soon.

Sincerely,

Russ Davis,

Coordinator, NFB Newsline of Florida

Ph. 904-993-8433