[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] 2021 NFB National Convention Exhibitor & Sponsor List.docx

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Jul 6 02:34:11 UTC 2021

For your information.

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Monday, July 5, 2021 7:08 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] 2021 NFB National Convention Exhibitor & Sponsor List.docx

https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2021-06/2021%20NFB%20National%20Convention%20Exhibitor%20%26%20Sponsor%20List.docx

2021 NFB National Convention Sponsors & Exhibitors

Thank you to the sponsors and exhibitors of the 2021 national convention. Visit the virutal exhibit hall at  <https://crowd.cc/nfb21> https://crowd.cc/nfb21.

3DPhotoWorks LLC
Exhibitor
3DPhotoWorks/Tactile Images has partnered with the Federation and Getty Images to make 45 million images available as tactile displays to museums, science centers and libraries to serve blind people.
Website:  <http://tactileimages.com/> http://tactileimages.com
Phone: 518-392-4836 <tel:518-392-4836>  | Email: info at tactileimages.com <mailto:info at tactileimages.com>

4Blind
Exhibitor
4Blind develops innovative technologies with the aim to socialize and improve the health of people with visual disabilities. Our work is aimed at creating an ecosystem of equality and accessibility.
Website:  <https://4blind.com/> https://4blind.com
Email: welcome at 4blind.com <mailto:welcome at 4blind.com>

A. T. Guys - Your Access Technology Experts
Exhibitor
Your home for affordable and portable access technology products, cool gadgets, and the latest mobile accessories. Speakers, headsets, keyboards, braille displays, training, accessories, and more.
Website:  <https://www.atguys.com/> https://www.atguys.com
Phone: 269-216-4798 <tel:216-4798>

Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind & Be My Eyes
Exhibitor
Accessible Pharmacy is a home delivery pharmacy service specializing in the the blind community. Be My Eyes is a free mobile app that connects blind individuals with companies and sighted volunteers.
Websites: http://www.AccessiblePharmacy.com &  <http://www.bemyeyes.com/> http://www.BeMyEyes.com
Phone: 215-799-9900 <tel:215-799-9900>

Adobe
Silver Sponsor
Adobe is an industry leader in accessibility and supports the creation of outstanding web experiences by encouraging developers to produce rich, engaging content that is accessible to all.
Website: www.adobe.com/accessibility <http://www.adobe.com/accessibility>

Aira
Silver Sponsor
Aira, for education, recreation or employment, right on your smart phone, visually interpreting your life, on your terms. Learn more at www.aira.io <http://www.aira.io>
Website: https://www.aira.io

Amazon
Silver Sponsor
Amazon’s vision is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, and we’re working hard to make it easier for customers with disabilities to enjoy everything Amazon has to offer.
Website:  <http://www.amazon.com/accessibility> http://www.amazon.com/accessibility
Phone: 1-888-280-4331 <tel:280-4331>

American Printing House for The Blind
Bronze Sponsor
The American Printing House for the Blind has operated as the world’s largest nonprofit organization creating accessible learning experiences for people who are blind and visually impaired.
Website:  <http://www.aph.org/> http://www.aph.org
Phone: 502-895-2405 <tel:502-895-2405>  | Email: cs at aph.org <mailto:cs at aph.org>

AT&T
Silver Sponsor
>From smartphones to AI—plus the latest in accessibility tech—we’re giving you the tools to transform tech like only you can.
Website: https://www.att.com/features/accessibility.html

Bright Side Author and Friends
Exhibitor
I add strong, realistic disabled voices to mainstream literature, aI add strong, realistic disabled voices to mainstream literature, avoiding both heroes and damsels. I'm also showcasing other authors with disabilities this year.
Website:  <https://www.brightsideauthor.com/> https://www.brightsideauthor.com
Email: jopinto at msn.com <mailto:jopinto at msn.com>

Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
Gold Sponsor
The trial lawyers at Brown, Goldstein & Levy bring passionate, effective advocacy to your fight for justice. Our nationally recognized team has decades of experience in all types of litigation, from class actions to multi-million-dollar corporate disputes
Website:  <https://browngold.com/> https://browngold.com/
Phone: 410-962-1030 <tel:410-962-1030>

Bureau of Engraving and Printing
Exhibitor
BEP provides iBill currency readers, free of charge, to all eligible blind and visually impaired U.S. citizens and national residents, as well as two mobile apps – the EyeNote for iOS and IDEAL Currency Identifier for Android – to assist with the denomina
Website:  <http://bep.gov/> http://bep.gov
Phone: 202-874-3256 <tel:202-874-3256>

Capital Region Nordic Alliance (CRNA)
Exhibitor
Capital Region Nordic Alliance and Microsoft Soundscape will demonstrate their Trail O/Life Mobility Initiative and discuss plans to establish B/LV Trail Orienteering as a summer paralympic sport.
Website: https://www.capitalregionnordicalliance.org/

Career Launch at Perkins, Perkins School for the Blind
Exhibitor
Career Launch is an innovative training and career services program helping blind and visually impaired young adults land their first career-track job.
Website: https://www.perkins.org/school/transition-programs/career-launch

Chris Park Design
White Cane Sponsor
C&P, known as Chris Park Technology, develops products for people with vision loss. C&P is the real manufacturer of video magnifiers, canes, cameras, software for Optelec, Enhanced Vision, Freedom Scientific, HumanWare Europe, Ai Squared, NFB, & other org
Website: www.chrisparkdesign.com <http://www.chrisparkdesign.com>

Christian Record Services, Inc.
Exhibitor
Empowering people who are blind since 1899, Christian Record Services, Inc. offers free resources and programs to people who are legally blind for community, connection, and engagement!
Website:  <http://www.christianrecord.org/> http://www.christianrecord.org

Computers for the Blind​
Exhibitor
Computers for the Blind is a nonprofit organization that provides low cost laptops and desktops that come fully loaded with a one year license of Zoomtext or JAWS, plus many other great features.
Website:  <http://www.computersfortheblind.org/> www.computersfortheblind.org
Phone: 214-340-6328 <tel:214-340-6328>  | Email: info at computersfortheblind.org <mailto:info at computersfortheblind.org>

Cruise
White Cane Sponsor
We’re building self-driving vehicles to improve life in our cities. They’re safe, shared, and all-electric. Join us as we transform the future of transportation.
Website: https://getcruise.com/

D2L Corporation
White Cane Sponsor
D2L Brightspace is an accessible, award winning, cloud-based learning platform that ensures equity in education. Brightspace is used by over 1,000 customers from K-12 to workplace in over 40 countries.
Website:  <https://www.d2l.com/> https://www.d2l.com/

Dancing Dots
Exhibitor
Dancing Dots enables visually impaired musicians to independently read, write and record their music. Offers braille music courses and related training.
Website:  <https://www.dancingdots.com/> https://www.dancingdots.com
Email: info at DancingDots.com <mailto:info at DancingDots.com>

Democracy Live
Bronze Sponsor
Democracy Live provides voting and voting information technologies to the 200 million eligible voters in the U.S. Awarded the Accessibility in Voting Award presented at the United Nations, Democracy Live technologies have been funded in part by the Depart
Website:  <http://www.democracylive.com/> http://www.democracylive.com
Phone: 855-655-8683 <tel:855-655-8683>  | Email: info at democracylive.com <mailto:info at democracylive.com>

Duxbury
White Cane Sponsor
For braille experts & novices... DBT Win & MAC & more World's leading accessible braille software for over 190 languages, multiple STEM braille, tactile graphic supports, all known braille embossers.
Website: https://www.DuxburySystems.com

Educational Testing Service
Bronze Sponsor
The ETS Office of Disability Policy and Accessibility Standards and Inclusive Technology group creates an inclusive and accessible educational environment for test takers with disabilities.
Website: http://ets.org

Envision - Workforce Innovation Center
White Cane Sponsor
The Envision Workforce Innovation Center is A Nationwide training and career program for the blind community. Join our tallent network! We also operate the Accessible Products Hotline.
Website: http://workforceforall.com

En-Vision America
White Cane Sponsor
En-Vision America provides high-tech products aimed at solving problems for individuals with visual impairment. The company has spearheaded many innovations relating to labeling including voice-enabled products like i.d. mate, the talking bar code reader,
Website:  <http://www.envisionamerica.com/> http://www.envisionamerica.com
Phone: 1-800-890-1180 <tel:1-800-890-1180>  | Email: customerservice at envisionamerica.com <mailto:customerservice at envisionamerica.com>

Facebook
Platinum Sponsor
Facebook is committed to creating a great experience for all people. Learn about the built-in features and technologies that help people with disabilities get the most out of Facebook.
Website: https://www.facebook.com/accessibility

Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind
Exhibitor
The Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind (FSDB) is a fully accredited, tuition-free state public school for eligible Pre-K & K-12 students who are deaf/hard of hearing, blind/visually impaired.
Website: https://www.fsdbk12.org/

Gabias Wellness Center
Exhibitor
Discover organic products that nourish, comfort and ground you live with Active Wellness and share prosperity.
Website: http://www.nikken.com/na/paulgabias

Global Mobile
Exhibitor
Global Mobile is a technology company focused on election services for both private sector and government jurisdictions. Our patented solution, TXT2VOTE will allow blind and low vision voters to vote.
Website:  <http://www.txt2vote.com/> www.txt2vote.com
Phone: 678-873-0810 <tel:678-873-0810>

Google
Platinum Sponsor
Everyone should be able to access and enjoy the web. We’re committed to making that a reality.
Website: http://google.com/accessibility

Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind
Exhibitor
The Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind was founded in 1964 with a mission to provide highly trained guide dogs free of charge to people who are blind or have low vision. Visit our booth for more info!
Website: https://www.guidedog.org/
Phone: 631-930-9055 <tel:631-930-9055>  | Email: consumerservices at guidedog.org <mailto:consumerservices at guidedog.org>

Guide Dogs for the Blind
Exhibitor
With exceptional client services and a robust network of instructors, puppy raisers, donors, and volunteers, Guide Dogs for the Blind matches highly qualified guide dogs with individuals who are blind.
Website:  <http://www.guidedogs.com/> http://www.guidedogs.com
Phone: 1-800-295 4050 <tel:295%204050>  | Email: information at guidedogs.com <mailto:information at guidedogs.com>

Guide Dogs of America
Exhibitor
At Guide Dogs of America, we transform lives through partnerships with service dogs. We breed, raise, and train guide dogs for individuals who are blind/visually impaired.
Website:  <http://www.guidedogsofamerica.org/> http://www.guidedogsofamerica.org
Phone: 818-833-6428

Guiding Eyes for the Blind
Exhibitor
Guiding Eyes for the Blind provides guide dogs to people with vision loss. We are passionate about connecting exceptional dogs with individuals for greater independence.
Website: http://guidingeyes.org

HIMS, Inc.
Exhibitor
HIMS is a leading provider of braille note takers and braille displays, and is the proud provider of the all-new BrailleSense 6, the most powerful note taker available.
Website: https://hims-inc.com

HumanWare
Bronze Sponsor
HumanWare’s range of innovative products includes the BrailleNote Touch Plus Google certified braille tablet, the Brailliant braille displays, the Victor Reader world's leading family of digital audio
Website:  <http://www.humanware.com/> http://www.humanware.com
Phone: 800-722-3393 | Email: us.sales at humanware.com <mailto:us.sales at humanware.com>

IKE Smart City
White Cane Sponsor
IKE is a breakthrough citizen engagement platform that helps cities, BIDs and DMOs communicate with the public, encourage a pedestrian-oriented environment, and tell the story of their city.
Website: https://www.ikesmartcity.com/
Phone: 614-294-4898 <tel:294-4898>  | Email: hello at ikesmartcity.com <mailto:hello at ikesmartcity.com>

Independence Science
White Cane Sponsor
Independence Science is an access technology company specializing in text-to-speech enabled scientific data collection equipment. We also offer other many other services to help the BVI community.
Website: http://independencescience.com

Industries for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Exhibitor
Coming on board with IBVI means joining a team of professionals who realize the key to a fulfilling career is teamwork. We are looking for amazing people to join our team!
Website: https://ibvi.org/

Irie-AT
Exhibitor
Irie-AT is a distributor and training center for a wide range of braille and low-vision products. At Irie-AT, we specialize in providing excellent and affordable solutions, training and support.
Website: http://irie-at.com

Law School Admission Council, Inc.
White Cane Sponsor
The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) is a not-for-profit organization committed to promoting quality, access, and equity in law and education worldwide.
Website:  <http://www.lsac.org/> http://www.LSAC.org
Phone: 215-968-1001 | Email: accom at lsac.org <mailto:accom at lsac.org>

Leader Dogs for the Blind
White Cane Sponsor
Leader Dog programs empower people who are blind, visually impaired or Deaf-Blind by providing free guide dog training, orientation and mobility training and a summer experience camp for teens.
Website: http://www.leaderdog.org/
Phone: 888-777-5332 <tel:888-777-5332>

Learning Ally's College Success Program
Bronze Sponsor
Learning Ally is a nonprofit serving students who are blind or low vision. We offer the College Success Program, which provides resources, events, audiobooks and mentors to help students succeed.
Website: www.collegesuccessbvi.org <http://www.collegesuccessbvi.org> .
Email:  <mailto:csp at learningally.org> csp at learningally.org | Phone: 800-221-4792 <tel:800-221-4792>

LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Adaptations Store
Exhibitor
Adaptations is your online go-to for tools, technology, and accessible solutions for blind and visually impaired people.
Website:  <http://lighthouse-sf.org/> http://lighthouse-sf.org

LVI America

Exhibitor

LVI America is a subsidiary of LVI Low Vision International. LVI develops, produces and sells visual aids. Our MagniLink Voice is winning rave reviews in the blindness community.

Website:  <https://lviamerica.com/en-US> https://lviamerica.com/en-US
Email:  <mailto:Info at lviamerica.com> Info at lviamerica.com | Phone: 888-781-7811

Lyft

Exhibitor

Website: https://www.lyft.com/

Market Development Group
Silver Sponsor
Market Development Group is a full service marketing firm
Website:  <https://mdginc.org/> https://mdginc.org/

McDonald’s

Silver Sponsor

At McDonald’s, we're just not talking about burgers. We’re talking about serving our communities, customers, crew, farmers, franchisees and suppliers through an inclusive and equitable experience.

Website: http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us.html

McGill University
Exhibitor
We are McGill University (Canada) researchers working with community organizations to create new ways to feel and hear internet graphics. Visit us for an early sneak peek, and help guide our work!
Website: srl.mcgill.ca/atp

McGraw Hill
White Cane Sponsor
For more than 130 years, McGraw Hill has been a leader in education. Our content and platforms provide global educators with the flexible solutions they need to meet a diverse student population.
Website: http://mhhe.com

Microsoft
Platinum Sponsor
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This includes creating and delivering technology thatis accessible and functional for everyone.
Website:  <https://www.microsoft.com/accessibility> https://www.microsoft.com/accessibility
Email: Accessibility at microsoft.com <mailto:Accessibility at microsoft.com>

National Braille Press
Exhibitor
National Braille Press produces high quality, affordable braille books and tactile products for braille readers of all ages.
Website: https://www.nbp.org/

National Industries for the Blind
White Cane Sponsor
NIB, the largest employment resource for people who are blind, delivers high quality products and services while helping people who are blind, including veterans, build rewarding careers.
Website: http://www.nib.org

National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled
Exhibitor
Since 1931, NLS has provided free braille and talking books and magazines to eligible readers that cannot see or handle reading regular print. Follow us on Facebook to celebrate #NLS90.
Website: http://www.loc.gov/nls

Newsela
Bronze Sponsor
Newsela is the leading K-12 instructional content platform. Real world texts are published at 5 reading levels and our student site is WCAG AA compliant so content is accessible to every learner.
Website: http://newsela.com

NFB-NEWSLINE®
Exhibitor
NFB-NEWSLINE® is a free audio and Braille information service for those who cannot read regular newsprint. Learn how to read just what you want, when you want, with complete independence.
Website:  <http://nfbnewsline.org/> http://nfbnewsline.org
Email:  <mailto:nfbnewsline at nfb.org> nfbnewsline at nfb.org | Phone: 866-504-7300 <tel:866-504-7300>

NRTC on Blindness & Low Vision
Exhibitor
Our mission is to enhance employment and independent living outcomes for individuals who are blind or have low vision through research, training, education, and dissemination.
Website: https://www.blind.msstate.edu/

Oracle
Gold Sponsor
To tackle the world’s most important problems, our workforce must be reflective of the billions of people who use our technology. That’s why Oracle is a place where all kinds of people can succeed without barriers.
Website: oracle.com/diversity

Overflow Biz, Inc.
Exhibitor
We provide a paperless braille slate Versa Slate and a real-time screen sharing service with an advanced video magnifier mobile app, Flowy.
Website: https://atoverflow.com/
Phone: +82 2 465 3450 <tel:+82%202%20465%203450>
Email: info at atoverflow.com <mailto:info at atoverflow.com>

Pearson
Silver Sponsor
We are the world's learning company with more than 22,500 employees operating in 70 countries. We provide content, assessment and digital services to learners, educational institutions, employers, governments and other partners globally. We are committed
Website: pearson.com

Perkins School for the Blind
Exhibitor
Perkins School for the Blind serves students with visual impairments, and deafblindness from birth through age 22. Also our teachers are experts in working with a broad range of multiple disabilities.
Website:  <http://www.perkins.org/> http://www.perkins.org
Phone: 617-972-7573
Email: Admissions at perkins.org <mailto:Admissions at perkins.org>

Personal AI
White Cane Sponsor
Safekeep the thoughts and memories that define you with your personal AI.  Secured by blockchain, your precious memories will be retained as an anchor to your past so you can focus on experiencing life and creating memories worth recalling.
Website: https://www.personal.ai/
Email: team at personal.ai <mailto:team at personal.ai>

Rosen, Bien, Galvan & Grunfeld, LLP
White Cane Sponsor
Rosen Bien Galvan & Grunfeld LLP, founded in 1990, focuses its practice on complex litigation. RBGG partners have been consistently recognized as some of the top trial and appellate lawyers in CA.
Website: http://www.rbgg.com

Ruffwear
Exhibitor
Ruffwear believes that every dog is an explorer. We offer a full range of equipment for all dogs and their human companions, including products specifically designed for service and guide dogs.
Website: https://ruffwear.com/
Phone: 541-306-4132 <tel:541-306-4132>

Spectrum
Bronze Sponsor
Spectrum is a Telecommunications company with market areas throughout the country. We are proud to offer a suite of accessibility features across our product line up, along with Spectrum Access app, our latest audio-description solution application.
Website: https://www.spectrum.net/page/accessibility

Target
Gold Sponsor
Target’s purpose is to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Whether in our store or shopping online, we believe every blind person has the right to an equal experience. Our team of accessibility experts work every day to make that happen.
Website: target.com/accessibility
Email: accessibility at target.com <mailto:accessibility at target.com>

The Chicago Lighthouse
White Cane Sponsor
Social service organization serving the blind, visually impaired, disabled and Veteran communities. Pioneering clinical innovation since 1906.
Website: http://www.chicagolighthouse.org

The Seeing Eye Inc.
Exhibitor
Dog guide school
Website: http//www.seeingeye.org

T-Mobile Accessibility
Silver Sponsor
T-Mobile Accessibility offers products and services to bridge the telecommunications gap for customers who have vision and/or hearing loss.
Website: http://www.T-Mobile.com/access

Tusk Philanthropies
Bronze Sponsor
Tusk Philanthropies believes democracy works best when everyone can securely participate. Our mission is to make voting as easy as possible by offering secure and accessible mobile voting as an additional option.
Website:  <http://mobilevoting.org/> http://mobilevoting.org
Email: info at mobilevoting.org <mailto:info at mobilevoting.org>

UPS
Platinum Sponsor
UPS is passionate about supporting causes that make our world a better place.
Website: www.ups.com <http://www.ups.com>

Vanda
Platinum Sponsor
Vanda Pharmaceuticals is dedicated to raising awareness of Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder (Non-24) and supporting the blindness community. Non-24 is a rare circadian rhythm disorder affecting up to 70% of people who are totally blind. People living with
Website:  <http://www.non-24.com/> www.non-24.com
Email:  <mailto:PatientOutreachProgram at vandapharma.com> PatientOutreachProgram at vandapharma.com | Phone: 833-933-9334 <tel:833-933-9334>

ViewPlus Technologies Inc
Exhibitor
ViewPlus embossers provide industry leading high-definition tactile graphics, including colored ink options & now the most hand catching braille dot, making information accessible & inclusive to all.
Website: http://ViewPlus.com

Vispero
Platinum Sponsor
Vispero is the world’s largest AT provider for the visually impaired, brands include Freedom Scientific, Enhanced Vision, and Optelec.
Website: https://www.vispero.com

VitalSource Technologies
Bronze Sponsor
For nearly two decades, VitalSource has worked to ensure our products are designed from the beginning with accessibility in mind. We go beyond simply adhering to industry standards, as we are also actively involved in helping create those standards throug
Website: http://get.vitalsource.com/

Waymo
Gold Sponsor
Waymo is an autonomous driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to get where they’re going.
Website: waymo.com

Wells Fargo
Bronze Sponsor
Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. By celebrating diversity, we can all benefit from unique perspectives, experiences, and approaches to create positive change in our community. Wells Fargo
Website: https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/diversity/accessibility/

WeWALK LIMITED
Exhibitor
WeWALK is on a mission to enhance blind community's independence and social inclusion through mobility tech.
Website:  <https://wewalk.io/en/> https://wewalk.io/en/
Email: info at wewalk.io <mailto:info at wewalk.io>